Hi. My name is Lesley Law. I am a fully qualified Government Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) operating my own driving school. I can provide intensive and semi-intensive driving courses and driving lessons in Hamilton, Blantyre, Bothwell, Bellshill, Ferniegair, Larkhall, East Kilbride, Motherwell, Uddingston, Wishaw and surroundings areas.
Why learn with me
My caring, friendly personality will help to ensure you learn to drive quickly, at a pace to best suit your needs and in such a way that you will look forward to and enjoy every lesson.
If you are unsure what you may require I can provide a free, no obligation home visit with you and other family members to discuss all the options available.
I am currently using a Citroen C3 Flair as my training vehicle.
- Power assisted steering
- Anti-lock braking system
- Electric front windows
- Spacious interior
- Easy-to-read dashboard with 7" touch screen
- Air conditioning
- Dual controls
- Adjustable seat and steering wheel
- Dual air bags
Courses and Prices
- 1 hour lesson
- Lessons must be paid in advance - when making booking
- 1.5 hours - £50 (save £2.50)
- 2 hours - £66 (save £4.00)
- 10 hour course
- Course must be paid in advance - when booked (save £25.00)
- 1.5 or 2 hourly lessons give more learning time, rather than driving to/from suitable training areas
- 15 hour course
- Paid in advance (save £40.00)
- Includes Test Fee
- Ideal for learners near test standard / have already taken their test / or at test standard but not driven recently
- 30 hour course
- Paid in advance (save £75.00)
- Includes Test Fee
- Spread over two or more weeks - to suit you and my schedule - for students who want to pass their test quickly
Driving Refresher Courses are available – Parking / Motorway driving, as well as Pass Plus Courses. For more information on Tailored Packages to suit your needs, Special Offers or Gift Vouchers please contact me on 0773 8099 705
A great idea for a birthday or special occasion!
Please use the Enquiry form below or call me on 0773 8099 705
FIRST TIME PASSLesley is a lovely driving instructor who is extremely helpful and kind. I passed first time with her and would recommend her to anyone!!
I CAN'T RECOMMEND HER ENOUGH!Lesley is the loveliest woman to learn to drive with. She helped me to feel so at ease right from the start and always focused on positive aspects of lessons rather than the negative. I can't recommend her enough, she made learning to drive something to look forward to!
CALM & PATIENT - HIGHLY RECOMMENDEDLesley is a fantastic Instructor, very calm and made my 17 year old son feel at ease from the first lesson. She is extremely patient, helped build his confidence and to pass both theory and practical Driving Tests. I would highly recommend Lesley!
AN EASY AND RELAXED WAY TO LEARNI passed first time with Lesley and I enjoyed every minute of my lessons. An easy and relaxed way to learn, I wouldn't recommend anyone else!
Make an enquiry with me to book your lessons -